AOC BiColor Guppy: Criteria
AOC BiColor Guppy: criteria & characteristic – This classification covers all bicolor types that do not fit in red or blue green bicolor classes. There are five criteria for a guppy to be classified as AOC Bicolro guppy :
- A bicolor guppy must have a base color.
- The secondary color must be at least 25% of their tail color
- Both base and the secondary color must be clearly different
- If they have third color, this color should not be more than 15%. If they have more 15%, this guppy will be classified as multi-colored guppy.
- And the last, the dorsal should have identic colors and apttern with the tail.